08 October 2011

Home At Rest

For the first time in months, I can sit and think and just be still. Don't ever underestimate the restorative powers of just being still.

I've managed to sneak away from work to home for the weekend. Was originally supposed to only spend two days here, but it's turned into four because my car is getting worked on and therefore I can't make a wedding I had originally intended on going to today.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it back to home again since the theatre season is just about to get underway. Lots of changes happening all over the place so it's nice to be able to come home where things change at a completely different pace and I can always find comfort and a good cup of coffee.

I wanted to post something because NaNoWriMo is coming up soon and I am DETERMINED to blog every day in November. National Novel Writing Month is one of my favorite activities, even though I've never actually managed to complete the challenge. I feel that this year, with all the craziness that's been going on, I need a little stability and the crazed, cracked-out obsession with meeting a number of words challenge, is just the kind of stable I need in my life. If you're interested in checking this out, it's a world wide crazy that takes hold and everyone is together in the trenches. All the crazies in one place. Find your local support group now! www.nanowrimo.org

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment